Egg Harbor Township, NJ Water Damage Clean Up
- Broken Pipes – Frozen Pipes, Corroded Copper Piping, PVC plumbing can cause thousands of dollars of damage in a matter of minutes.
- Flooding – Ground water intrusion, storm run off and heavy rains can cause flood damage even in areas with no bodies of water.
- Toilet Overflows – Toilets are one of the top causes for water damage in homes. Proper disinfecting after this type of water loss is critical to restore your home back to its former condition.
- Sewer Back Ups – With sewer back ups there are serious bio-hazard risks involved. Contact the experts who have the right tools to get the job done right.
- Appliance Malfunctions – washing machines, dishwashers, water softners, and more can cause some serious water damage in homes. Infact the number one cause of damage is washing machine hoses. They can pump thousands of gallons of water into your home and within 24 hours there can be enough water to fill a swimming pool. ServiceMaster to the Rescue can restore your home to its pre-loss condition.
Drying is a science, proper mitigation will prevent additional damage to your property and prevent mold growth. If water damage is not addressed in a timely manner it will spread causing additional unseen damage to your home or business.
No matter the size or complexity of the loss ServiceMaster To The Rescue can handle the job. From structural drying to complete reconstruction ServiceMaster to the Rescue is your one stop shop for Disaster Restoration services.
Contact us today by email or call 609-476-0027 for an estimate or to schedule emergency service. Let ServiceMaster to the Rescue put you on the road to recovery today.