Cape May County, NJ Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Did you know that most major carpet and furniture manufacturers recommend hot water steam and extraction cleaning on their textiles? ServiceMaster to the Rescue does! Our technicians are certified and use the latest techniques to clean carpet and upholstery. Our truck mounted hot water extraction system provides the deepest and most thorough cleaning available. If you have an upholstered piece of furniture that cannot be cleaned with water, ask us about our dry solvent cleaning process. Our Carpet Cleaning Process:
- Our technician will assess your carpets and upholstery for proper cleaning methods.
- Pre-treat traffic areas and spots
- Clean/block under movable furniture.
- Perform two cleaning passes to thoroughly clean your carpet.
- Perform a seperate drying pass to evacuate as much soil as possible.
Our process is highly effective in restoring carpets to their former beauty. Our customers are extremely satisfied and we take pride in what they think of our service. To extend the life of your carpets ask about Dupont Teflon Protecterant! Contact us today by email or call 609-624-1311 for a free estimate today!